Jeanine’s Recommended Book List
- Specialty Cut Flowers. Allan M. Armitage. 1993. 372 pages, color photos and line drawings. Hardcover. Varsity Press/Timber Press, Portland, Oregon. http://www.timberpress.com
Herbs in General
- Growing Great Garlic. Ron L. Engeland. 1991. 228 pages, drawings. Softcover. Chelsea Green, Chelsea, Vermont.
- Herbs for Sale-Growing and Marketing Herbs, Herbal Products, and Herbal Know-How. Lee Sturdivant. 1994. 246 pages. Softcover. A Bootstrap Guide. San Juan Naturals, Friday Harbor, Washington. Available from Amazon or your library.
- Growing and Marketing Ginseng, Goldenseal and Other Woodland Medicinals. Jeanine M. Davis and W. Scott Persons and . 2014. This fully revised, updated and expanded book is packed full of practical information on cultivation of more than a dozen sought-after shade-loving medicinal herbs. It is available through all the major on-line booksellers and at many independent bookstores. For a copy autographed by the lead author you can order it here: http://www.ourtinyfarmnc.blogspot.com/
- Growing At-Risk Medicinal Herbs. Richo Cech. 2002. 314 pages, line drawings. Softcover. Horizon Herbs, Williams, Oregon. Available from Amazon or your library.
- Medicinal Herbs in the Garden, Field and Marketplace. Lee Sturdivant and Tim Blakley. 1999. 323 pages. Softcover. A Bootstrap Guide. San Juan Naturals, Friday Harbor, Washington. Available from Amazon or your library.