Series of Free Workshops on Agricultural Enterprises, New Markets, and Funding
Workshops on Emerging Markets, Funding and other Resources for Agricultural Businesses
Are you in the Agriculture Business or an Agriculture Service Provider and looking for a place to connect with others, learn about different markets and find resources available in your county? Join experts from AgriVentures in a full day, comprehensive workshop that will provide an overview and discussion of resources in a variety of areas.
- Land assessments and Land trusts
- Animals, including mountain livestock
- Training programs
- Specialty emerging markets, such as high tunnels, truffles,hops, forest herbs, organic/alternative crops and bees
- Lending Options and Business Planning
- Talk one-on-one with local service providers
Workshop Locations and Dates:
- Southwestern Community College-May 12th, 2016 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Mayland Community College-May 17th, 2016 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Isothermal Community College-May 19th, 2016 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Hear from experts from Mountain BizWorks, Organic Growers School, N.C. Cooperative Extension, Smoky Mountain High Tunnel Initiative, Mountain Horticultural Crops Research & Extension Center, Land of Sky, and many others.
This is a FREE WORKSHOP