Master Brewers Conference in Delaware
Thought this conference might be of interest to some of my readers. It is a brewers conference, but the program includes a hops breeder and presentations on hop quality and the world supply of hops.
2014 Eastern Technical Conference
Districts: Mid-Atlantic, Philadelphia, and New York
- Hop Breeding in the Genomic Era – Dr. Paul Matthews (Hopsteiner)
- Supply Demand Pressure on World Hop Supply – Don Bryant (Hop Union)
- Hop Quality Evaluation and Selection- Tim Kostelecky (Haas)
- Quality Systems for Breweries – Ben Chambers (Flying Dog)
- Novel Image Cytometric Method for Detection of Physiological and Metabolic Changes in Saccharomyces Cerevisiae – Leo Chan (Nexcelom)
- Development of Barley Varieties for the Craft Brewing Industry – Dr. Richard Horsley (NDSU)
Atlantic Sands Hotel
101 North Boardwalk
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Book by phone using ID 7202 and MBAA Eastern Technical Conference by 2/10/14 to get the following group rates:
$99 single/double occupancy
$114 triple occupancy
$129 quadruple occupancy
Group rates are not available online, you must book by phone.
EARLY BIRD: $79 MBAA members/$99 non-members by 1/10/14
REGULAR: $110 MBAA members/$130 non-members by 2/10/14
PROCRASTINATOR: $145 MBAA members/$165 non-members after 2/10/14
- Registration fees include: dinner on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
- Non-members must click the “create a new account” option at the login. You will not be required to join MBAA.
- Registration can only be submitted online. It is not possible to register at the meeting.
- Registration is nonrefundable (we organize and pay for meals in advance, based on registrations).
- Please report any problems with online registrations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have questions about the meeting.